My schoolmates and I went to have hair cut before Angus's birthday party. I tried many times to get a colorful picture in a dim room without using flashlihght. Finally I got the above picture. I quiet like it becuase of its colors, my schoolmate's gesture and her facial express.
We went to Tajana's place to celebrate Angus's birthday. Our birthday boy is the one in the middle. His girlfriend was cheerful because she won the game.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Christmas is two-month away, it's not laughter from Santa Claus. It's laughter I am having as I am writing this blog. I am happy because I am updating my blog. Finally, I managed to get some time to write.
This picture was taken when I still worked in a school. I left this position with having a copy of it. My ex-coworker kindly sent me a copy few days ago. I finally got this photo back. It's one of my favorite pictures. This snake sneaked into a graduate student research room and had a rest on a keyboard. It was not the first time for us to find snakes in this room. A room next to the research room was an animal house (not the movie Animal House) that belonged to the Department of Microbiology. Students of this department kept a lof of mice there for experiments, and those poor mice often attact unwanted vistors.
I think this snake must arrange a mouse feast, and it try to send its invitation via emails. Poor mice!
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.