I've not updated my blog for a long time. That's mainly because I've been working on my thesis lately and partly because I've been sick for days.
I finished my pilot study and had a first glace at my result. The result isn't promising. I will have try to overcome some problems soon after I recover my health. I've been sick since last Saturday, and I haven't felt so bad for a long time. It's probably because I spent most of my resting time on bed and watching House MD. Every case in the show is severe illness and it makes me feel bad.
I finished watching its first season so I will have to watch something optimistic and makes myself happy.
Well...I am not feeling well.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.