Saturday, May 3, 2008

筷子的功能 The Function of Chopsticks

I recently watched King Hu's few classic films—Dragon Inn, Come To Drink With Me, Touch Of The Zen, and Legend Of The Mountains. After watching those films, I have an interesting idea of collecting classic scenes from some martial art movies. One of classic scens cross my mind is catching dart by using chopsticks.
最近連續看過胡金銓的幾部經典電影:龍門客棧、大醉俠、俠女和山中傳奇。看過之後,突發奇想地想蒐集一些經典武俠場景。閃入我腦海的經典場景的其中之一就是用筷子接暗器。

In many martial art films, chopsticks become a tool to demonstrate protagonists' outstanding Kung fu.
在許多武俠電影,中國人的筷子不再是單純的吃飯用具,往往變成展示主人翁高超的功夫的媒介。

龍門客棧(Dragon Inn)

大醉俠(Come To Drink With Me)

I vaguely remember that there are similar scenes from Ang Lee's Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon or Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill and Kill Bill II, but I don't have enough free time to watch them again and pick out those scenes. I will update the pictures when I have more free time.

我隱約記得在李安的臥虎藏龍(Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon),還有在Quentin Tarantino的追殺比爾(Kill Bill),追殺比爾II(Kill Bill II)有類似的場景,但是最近沒什麼時間重看這三部電影。等我比較有空,找到其他類似場景,再作更新。

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like it when the kung fu master snatches a fly out of the air with his chopsticks.

By the way, I posted about my hike on my blog!