Friday, May 20, 2011

Blog Reboot

I haven't posted anything new on my blog for almost two years. The main reason is my study and work occupied most of my time. I didn’t have time to write because I usually do extra research to make sure the information I provide via my blog is correct. Doing research and translating them into English is time consuming.

I passed my thesis defending few months ago and I had been thinking to resume blogging since, but I didn’t do it because I didn’t have a clear thought about what to do with my blog.

Few days ago, I got emails from a reader in Amsterdam. I was surprised and happy to receive those emails. They encouraged me to restart blogging and gave me a lot of constructive suggestions.

Thanks to his encouragement and suggestions, I decide to resume blogging.

I will fill in the two-year blank to tell what happened and also share something happened recently.

No comments: