Monday, June 23, 2008
Farewell! My Manga Collection!
I am going to move to Muzha this summer. My new place is much smaller than where I live now, I won't have enough space to store my collections. I will have to get rid of some (or much) of my collections of manga, books, CDs, and DVDs.
Last weekend, I cleared out my manga collections from a storage room and book shelves; I planed to sell them. I finally realized I have a lot of mangas. (The mangas in the pictures are only 1/3 of my collections.) Giving away or selling my collections is tormenting, I checked every set one by one to ensure I won't regret getting rid any of them.
As checked my collections, I started reading them again. Eventually, I spent more time on reading those mangas than on reorganizing them. I only cleared out small section of my collections, it seems that I will spend A LOT OF time doing this cleaning job.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.