I went to my lab this morning for my weekly lab meeting, and a shrub of flaming Bougainvillea captured my eyesight. This shrub of Bougainvillea was very gorgeous, and I was bewitched and can't help taking picture of them.
This shrub of Bougainvillea grows over the men's toilet in the park. A lady came out from the men's toilet when I was taking pictures of Bougainvillea. She was baffled and her facial expression seemed to say: "Is this girl a pervert? Why on earth is she taking pictures out of the men's toilet?"
Her facial expression was forceful; however, I didn't want to be regarded as a loser. I made an eye contact with her, and delivered a message: "Lady, you can get into the men's toilet. Why on earth can't I take pictures outside of the men's toilet!”
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.