The Hiking Club went hiking in Muzha region last Saturday. We started at NCCU and went to Zhinan Temple, Maokong, Erjiaogeshan, Xinhualin, Zhanshan Temple, and then returned NCCU, a loop route full of splendid views.
I took hundreds of pictures during the hike, behaved like a maniac photographer. I uploaded my photos to flikcr.com, but it's weird that I can't get my photos' urls all of a sudden.
Here are some photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/13050164@N07/, probably only half of what I have taken.
I will try to post photos here and write our hiking story before the end of Sunday.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.