I already have A Charlie Brown Christmas, Christmas Again, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, so I didn't try to find them on Youtube.com.
The Song, Listen to Lucy, brings my childhood memories back to me. I still can sing along with the song when I watch it again.
The most touching story from Snoopy is Do You Remember Me, a story about the friendship between Charlie Brown and a girl, Lila. I remeber I was crying when I saw the part the girl left for treatment. A really moving story.
Snoopy – Lucy is the Boss, Listen to Lucy
Snoopy – Happy New Year, Musical Chairs
Snoopy - Snoopy the Musical, What I Know Now
Snoopy - Snoopy the Musical, Don't Be Anything Less Than You Can Be
Snoopy - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! Opening
Snoopy - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! Snoopy
Snoopy - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! Book Report
Snoopy - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! Happiness
Snoopy - You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown! Suppertime
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.