Yesterday we had a function which was especially organized for graudate students of A programe, that is for study of experimental/cognitive/psychometric psychology or social/personality/developmental psychology. We went to Zhiqing's store in Tianmu and had nice food and great conversations. I actually shouldn't attend the function because I had to turn in reports in 1.5 hours after the function and I hadn't completed it yet. I still attended it becuase I knew it would be great fun. Indeed it was! And it was incredible that I completed my report in the function. Haha... amazing!
I got a photo of the function and found that I looked much bigger than I used to be. And I had a round face. Man!
I have been having less sleeping and spending most of my time sticking with my computer. I definitely need to work out or go hiking soon after the semester finish, getting back a more healthy life-style.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.