I have spent few weeks reading and writing proposals, reports and term papers. The most annoying thing happened to me when I was writing is to edit correct citation format because numerous citations and references must be edited in specific format which is APA 5th in my case.
My professors suggested I use EndNote-- an online software for managing bibliographic databases. I found that sometimes old people resist learning new tricks, and it seems that I am getting old. I was resistant using it. I tried to read its user's guide and found it was a almost 600-page online handbook. I thought it was crazy to waste time on it.
I wrote an HR report with EndNote's help to edit citations and references yesterday, and I found I could use it without reading user's guide or online help. It's sooo cool. I could easily manage those annoying format. Bliliant!! So why on earth it has bulky user's guide to expel users away!!
I am writing and establishing my bibliographic databases now, really cool.
Every graduate student should learn it.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.