After coming back to Taipei from Hualian, I've been thinking about buying a folding bike so that I can travel by bike and take it with me easily. I like to take time to know and to enjoy the beauty of a place so I feel like to revisit Hualian and to travel in Taidong by bike during Chinese New Year holidays or Spring holidays this year.
After doing some research online, my choice was narrowed down to Dahon or Giant. The price of Giant's Halfway module is half of Dahon's. I went to check Halfway bike out after hiking in Xiaoshitou Shan this afternoon. Halfway folding bike is really light but the wheel is really small. Mm...., I think I should also check Dahon's folding bike out to make sure what really meet my need.
Uh....I haven't finished writing my stories about traveling in Yilan and Hualian. But churning out term papers is the first piority now. It will take some time to complete the travel writing.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.