I finally turned in my last term paper yesterday, which means I could have a short break. I was pretty exhausted and went to bed aroud 9 p.m. last night. When I woke up today, I found it was already 1 p.m. in the afternoon. Gees! I slept for 16 hours!
Even though I had terribly long sleep, I still feel tired. And worst of all, I feel I am getting sick, having headache and sore throat. GAS theory is pretty right, after severe stress, human's immue system would get weak.
Damned! I still have to work on my HRD project and complete the system design before Chinese New Year. :(
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.