Sunday, December 16, 2007

2007-12-15 TongHou Hiking Trail 桶后越嶺 (PART II)

The story so far still tells the quest of the entry of TongHou Hiking Trail. Those photos were taken during our lost on the road.

故事進展到這個段落還是停留在我們找尋桶后越嶺登山口的過程。這幾張照片是我們的迷途中所照的。

I think we wouldn't be able to enjoy those special idyllic landscape and beautiful mountains and lake if we didn't try and go through some possible routes. It's too bad that my camera is good enough and, in the meanwhile, the weather was misty. I couldn't take pictures that truely reveal the beauty that I saw during the trip.

我想,如果我們沒有走過可種可能的路徑,我們是沒有機會看到這些特別的鄉村風光和山水景致。 只可惜我的相機鏡頭不夠好,同時天氣是霧茫茫的,水氣很重,所以我的照片無法完整呈現我在旅途中所眼見的美麗風光。

I especially like the picture of the flower. I often saw this kind of unknown flowers when I was a child, but nowadays, it is hard to find in urban areas.

The flower solely grows out from a patch of gravel, not the soil of the grassy field, which brings feelings of unyieldingness and loneliness to me. It is seemingly close and seemingly distant from the field of weeds, independent from the rest of the world. I like the scene very much because it projects my awareness of my existence.

這張路邊小花的照片,是我特別喜歡的。這不知名的花,是我在小時候常見的野花。現今在都市中已經不常見了。

在一片綠色的野草原上,這野花孤伶伶的從碎石堆中長出來,給我一種倔強又孤寂的感覺。遺世獨立,與野草原若趨若離。我很喜歡,因為這場景投射出我對我存在狀態的自覺。

No comments: