Since 1998, posting the first article online, I had started contemplating on my thoughts and emotional experiences and reflecting on the meanings of my existence via writing and posting articles and discussion with people online. I stopped writing and discussion with friends online in 2005. I don't know whether it is the result of reaching a status of burnout or feeling self-fulfillment.
For two months, I have been reviewing huge amount of articles that I had written in the past 7 years, I found new meanings of writing.
This blog will record my reexamination of my past experiences, the traces of the flow of thoughts and my current life-experiences about film-seeing, hiking, reading and psychology study.
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.