I posted few articles today, which probably makes people think I have too much spare time even though I am a part-time graduate student and full-time employee. I only want to do something that makes me happy. I am stressed out actually because I have been working on several projects and I have been reading research references and I have to turn in reports and take exams in few weeks. I need to do something that helps me to release the stress.
I wrote those articles and I will translate them into English or rewrite them in English when I have more free time .
I found that my school provides online English article editing service. I think I can take the advantage of the system and send what I write for this blog to them so I can improve my English. It's probably a good learning-process. And it also makes me happy becaue I like to learn English. :)
I LOVE TAIWAN
LABS AND BLOGS OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Emotion Rules
- Change Detection: Attention, Memory and Decision
- Cognitive Training
- Kensinger/Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab (Boston College)
- Lisa F. Barrett/Interdisciplinary Affective Science Lab (Boston College)
- Diego Pizzagalli/Affective Neuroscience Laboratory (Harvard)
- Brian Scholl/Perception and Cognition Lab (Yale)
- Lynn Hasher/Hasher Aging & Cognition Lab (Toronto)
- Kevin Oshsner/Social Cognitive Neuroscience (Columbia)
- Roberto Cabeza and Kevin LaBar/Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (Duke)
- Laura Carstensen/Life-span Development Laboratory (Stanford)
- Elizabeth Phelps/THe Phelps Lab (NYU)
- James Gross/The Stanford Psychophysiology Laboratory
- Mara Mather/Emotion and Cogntion Lab (USC)
- Psychology Software Tools, Inc.